Effective Date: 2/27/2023 Last Revised: 2/27/2023
1. Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following categories and types of “Personal Information”:
- Contact Information: your first and last name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
- Other identifying information: username, passwords and other security information for authentication and access.
- Demographic information: We collect your age and gender.
- Geolocation data: imprecise location data derived from your IP address.
- Internet and other electronic activity: IP address, your browsing and click history, including information about how you navigate within our Site and Services and which elements of our Site and Services you use the most. This also includes information about your device that you use to access the Site and Services, including type of device, operating system, and operating system version.
2. How We Use Personal Information
We use your Personal Information for the following categories of use:
- Transactional Purposes: We use your contact information and other identifying information to provide you access to the Services.
- Analytical Purposes: We use your other identifying information, internet activity and other electronic activity, demographic information, and geolocation data to analyze preferences, trends and statistics.
- Marketing and Promotional Purposes: We use your contact information, demographic information, internet or other electronic activity, and geolocation data to:
o Inform you of our new products, services and offers; and
o Provide you with other information from and about our Company, including personalized marketing communications.
- Provision, Maintenance and Improvement of the Site and Services: We use your contact information, other identifying information, and internet or other electronic activity
o Provide you with the Site and Services; and
o Help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our Site and the Services.
- Security and Fraud Prevention: We use your contact information, other identifying information, geolocation data, and internet activity and browsing history to protect the Site and Services, our Company, and others and to prevent fraud, theft and misconduct.
- Legal: We use other identifying information, internet activity and other electronic activity, demographic information, and geolocation data to comply with our legal obligations, including reporting requirements, and defend ourselves in legal proceedings, and protect our company and our property, employees, and others through legal proceedings.
- Other Purposes: We may use other identifying information, internet activity and other electronic activity, demographic information, and geolocation data for other reasons we may describe to you.
3. Sources of Personal Information
We collect Personal Information from the following sources:
- We collect information directly from you. We collect contact and other identifying information directly from you.
- We collect information from you passively. We collect internet and other electronic activity passively using tools like browser cookies. This activity is further described in the Cookies and Advertising and Online Tracking sections below.
- We collect information about you from third parties. We collect your Personal Information from third parties, such as social media sites.
4. Categories of Third Parties We Share Personal Information With
We share Personal Information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service Providers: From time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other businesses whom we believe trustworthy and who have confirmed that their privacy practices are consistent with ours (“Service Providers”). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, data storage and management, and marketing and promotions. We only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as specified by us.
- Our Affiliates: We may share Personal Information with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with our Company.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement: We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information and any other information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property, or rights of our company or of any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
Some browsers have a “do not track” feature. It lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want them to track your online activity. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our Sits and Services are thus not currently set up to respond to these signals. For more information on Do Not Track signals, please visit https://allaboutdnt.com/.
We use Google Analytics on the Site and Services to analyze how users use the Site and Services, and to provide advertisements to you on other websites. For more information about how to opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
6. Managing Your Information Preferences
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Site or Services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site or Services, and you do so at your own risk.
9. Children’s Privacy
The Site and Services are intended for users who are 13 years old or older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
10. Processing in the United States
Please be aware that your Personal Information and communications may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we process and store all information in the United States. The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location. By using the Site or Services, you are agreeing to the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your Personal Information and communications will be governed by the applicable laws in the United States.
11. Notice to Residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) the United Kingdom, and Switzerland
For residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) the United Kingdom, and Switzerland, the following additional privacy elements apply to you. We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only use your Personal Information in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
Controller. The controller of your personal information is Aalyria Technologies, Inc..
Lawful Basis for Processing Personal Information. The lawful basis for our collection and use of your Personal Information described in this Policy is that the processing is (i) necessary for our legitimate interests in carrying out our business, provided those interests are not outweighed by your rights and interests; (ii) necessary to perform a contract with you; (iii) necessary to comply with a legal obligation; or (iv) based, when necessary, on your consent.
Segmentation and Automated Decision Making. We do not use segmentation or automated decision-making without human intervention, including profiling.
Your Rights Over Your Personal Information: You have the right to request that we:
- confirm whether we are processing your Personal Information
- provide you or a third party that you designate with certain of your Personal Information; in a commonly used, machine readable format;
- update or correct your Personal Information when it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- cancel or delete your Personal Information in certain circumstances;
- to limit the processing of or stop processing your Personal Information in certain circumstances;
- or to revoke consent previously granted to the extent permitted by law. To exercise any of these rights please contact our please email our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also write to us at:
Aalyria Technologies, Inc.
7633 Southfront Rd. #200
Livermore, CA, 94551, USA
You must use “GDPR Request” in the subject line of your email or letter. For all requests, you must provide us with your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address. Failure to provide all of the foregoing information will prevent us from processing your request. Further, in order to verify your identity, we may request additional information from you.
Filing a Complaint: If you are in the EU, Switzerland, or UK, you may lodge a complaint concerning our data processing activities by contacting your local data protection authority - contact information may be found here. We encourage interested persons to raise any concerns using the contact information provided and we will investigate and attempt to resolve any matters related to the use and disclosure of your personal information.
13. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com.